Mental illnesses can be treated allowing patients to work and to function. To effectively treat patients, psychiatry practice increasingly becomes a multidisciplinary field combining neurobiology with social, physiology and psychological perspectives in attempt to treat mental disorders. In our practice we combine and use new therapies as well as proven methods of behavioral modification. In our practice we specialize in the treatment of:
- Depression using pharmacological and group support and treatments; we also offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) an effective, FDA approved noninvasive therapy
- Bipolar Disorder, a long-term condition, you can keep your moods in check by following a treatment plan.
- Substance Abuse by providing counseling, group support and medication management.
- ADHD affecting an estimated 3% to 5% of children and adults in the U.S. We will help you to succeed at school and at work through combination of counseling, lifestyle changes, and medications.
- Anxiety disorders which collectively are among the most common disorders. For a person with an anxiety disorder, the anxiety does not go away and can get worse over time.
We work together with your primary care provider and offering group support, counseling and medication management.