Substance abuse is a patterned use of drug consuming in amounts and using methods that are harmful leading to physical , social & psychological harm.
- Mood – Mood swing, irritability, outbursts of anger
- Cognitive – Decreased motivation & performance at work;
- Behavioral – Using drugs under dangerous condition, neglecting responsibilities, legal trouble & relationship problem
- Sleep – Changes in sleep pattern
- Body – Sudden changes in appetite; Tremor, slurred speech
- Weight – Changes in weight
- Recognize the problem & seek support from family , therapists & health care providers
- Talk therapy
If you are affected by addiction, don’t wait, contact us to discuss help options.
(return to main page)